Our Covid Safe Promise to our Members:
- All staff and external regular contractors are being COVID tested twice a week.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the building – please sanitise regularly throughout your visit.
- Our equipment will be deep cleaned twice a day (early morning and late evening) by our staff and cleaners.
- Throughout the day all equipment will be cleaned and sanitised and we ask all members help us by making use of the new cleaning stations to wipe down equipment after use.
- Our changing rooms are still under renovations and are not fully functional (no showers at present), however, are again being sanitised throughout the day.
If you have any symptoms of Covid 19 or may have been exposed to anyone with Covid 19 please refrain from coming to the gym and help your community by self-isolating.
- Please use our water stations by swiping your hand across the sensor and not pressing any buttons.
- Please keep your own padlock for the lockers.
- Please feel free to bring your own mats for stretching.
- Our equipment is spaced out in line with government guidelines.
- Lastly, please use best abilities to maintain your social distance inside the club.